will graham arrives late for hannibal’s dinner party. he is given the cold shoulder
On our first date I’ll ask you to meet me in that terrible quasi-mall on Courtney Place. It will be a weeknight, maybe 8pm on a Tuesday, real dead-time. There won’t be many people around and most of the foodcourt will be closed. Some tinny nondescript music will be playing,…
Will Graham is shopping for the perfect sweater at good will
then he stumbles upon it, the perfect sweater
it has a dog pattern
“Yes” he whispers “This is my design”
- Tomson: I'm a bad Google searcher!
- Koenig: This guy has no game when it comes to Google!
- Tomson: They wanted me to find out something about SNL and a searched "late night comedy" and it didn't come up! I couldn't believe it!
- Koenig: I asked him to Google when Ra Ra Riot was playing and he typed in festivals. That is not an official way to search!
- Tomson: I like clicking links! The more links the better, you know what I mean? Follow the white rabbit.
- Koenig: [Laughs] He's more about the journey, I'm more about the destination.
I stayed in bed for over an hour
looked at things on my phone
I felt slightly anxious about nothing particular
I walked downstairs and poured coffee into a jar
I asked a person on the internet if I should take drugs
I took drugs before the person had time to respond
I feel alienated by people who express concern about me without
defining their concern in terms of a specific solution or goal
I dont feel comforted by the idea of an afterlife
I dont want to continue experiencing things after I die
I want someone to pull my hair because I like the idea of someone
controlling my head without touching my head
what is the difference between being an independent person
and being a person who is accepting of loneliness